How to use tool breakage option:
- Start out by editing your program by adding in M201-M205 before your feed move that you want to monitor. After the feed move you will need an M200 to cancel the monitoring.
G1Y10.F0.1;(section to be monitored)
2. Open custom page and select “SCAN”
3. Run one cycle, After the cycle you will see “AL1180 TOOL SCANNING DATA HAS BEEN COMPLETED”.
4. Adjust the load values as a percentage (%) for each corresponding axis on the custom screen.
5. Press “START” button to turn the option on or off.
“AL1190 TOOL BREAKAGE HAS BEEN DETECTED” alarm will display if the machine doesn’t detect any load within the given load range during the machining.